<3 Fellow pears Height and Smallest Waist/Hip/Thigh size?

Options
13inchestogo
13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
Are there any pears shooting for the elusive Waist 26inches Hips 36inches??? And dare I say 21inch thighs?! <---- I'm hoping for this very much!!!!

Wanted to know since I am working hard and sweating everyday to see these measurements! Is it all in vain?? Has a pear ever had 36 inch hips?! I am a talller one at 5'8.5, mine have always stuck at 38 even when I'm kickin my *kitten* with intense exercise and good diet.

Replies

• 13inchestogo
    Options
    COME ON YOU PEARS!!!
  • 13inchestogo
    Options
    smh lol.
  • BrandiiPandii
    BrandiiPandii Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    im a pear :) 5'8
    im shooting for 26in waist
    36 inch hips (if my body will let me)
    and 19 or 20 inch thighs

IM WITH YOU GIRL! :D
  • Bunnybeesweet
    Bunnybeesweet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm a petite little pear at only 5'2" and weigh 99 lbs - 34.5 hips, 24 ish waist, 18 thighs (30 bust) people think I'm tiny, and i always take the smallest sizes and have to taylor them in the waist. Hope that gives you a realistic perspective.
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have definitely hit my goal weight (and even lower) but STILL have nice meaty hips and thighs! Don't think I can ever get to those measurements!

Height - 5' 7.5"
    weight - 132
    waist - 26
    hips - 38
    thighs - 23

If any one has advice on things to do to further tone up the lower half, that would be great!
  • 13inchestogo
    Options

Height - 5' 7.5"
    weight - 132
    waist - 26
    hips - 38
    thighs - 23

Wow great waist size that is AWESOME!!! Mine seems to be 27 even when I am 132 but maybe I have a higher fat percent then you. Hoping my waist can see 26 soon! But yeah it's my hips that I am most wondering about!! They are 40.7 to be specific lol, at the moment but I am also hoping to get down from 150 to 135 so I think that'll change, aiming for 19 percent fat. Yeah the lowest my hips have ever been was 38 also!

Only thing I can think of to tone lower half more is lots of weights for the legs and yoga or pilates maybe ? I am so wanting to try hot yoga! What is your current body fat % ? :smile:
  • StrawberryAqua
    StrawberryAqua Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't think I ever measured my hips when they were smaller than 40". Even when my waist was 24". So, I'll be happy if I can get them down to only 38" from my current 44".
    Oh yeah, I'm 5'7.5", 148 lbs.
  • 13inchestogo
    Options
    Holy crap!!! How do you get your waist that small?? :noway:
    That's great but WOW!

Hey we are almost the same weight :flowerforyou: what's your goal???
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Only thing I can think of to tone lower half more is lots of weights for the legs and yoga or pilates maybe ? I am so wanting to try hot yoga! What is your current body fat % ? :smile:
    [/quote]

I too have always wanted to do hot yoga, but I am afraid if I love it, I just won't be able to fit it into my schedule and then I will be crushed! Awile back I was doing more pilates and alternating between one that was mainly core and then one that was mainly legs and butt. I think my legs and butt are about the same as they were back then, but I could try adding back in the Pilates buns to see if it makes a difference.

Oh, my current BF% is 22-23%...and it is ALL in my hips! I have absolutely no fat left on the top of my body. My breast bone is now showing! So my goal is to maintain weight but now focus on further toning my lower half to see if I can get my BF% to around 20%.
  • 13inchestogo
    Options
    Squats Squats Squats !! I really gotta do some !! Gah Lol

Assuming you are asking me what my fat % is mine is currently 27 and I am aiming for 21-19 % I would be happy with 21 but if I get there I find I could safely get more ripped lol I will. My body doesnt like it when my fat is this high!! Errgh I am usually like you are currently with the lower fat percentage, it's nice to keep it low. You just feel so much more efficient!!

Omg I friggin wanna try hot yoga SO bad!!! I have a yoga studio right down my street I dont know what my issue is!!!
    Yes I know how you feel with your upper body having little to none of the fat and your lower half having most of it. I have the same thing going on lol. I know we can get there because we are awesome and although accepting our body types we don't let them define us!!

YAY ripped pears!!!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Height: 5'2
    Weight; 54 kilos or about 120 pounds
    Waist: 26"
    Hips: 36"
    Bust: 33" (bra size is now 32A :grumble: )
    Thighs: 19.5"

Body fat%: 19.5%
  • 13inchestogo
    Options
    I sometimes wish I was shorter too, it would be a lot easier to have those great measurements! But I guess it's all proportion and stuff *sigh* lol
  • smellypops
    Options
    Height:- 5"3
    Weight:- 165-162 lbs
    Waist:- 31 Inches
    Hips:- 42 Inches
    Thighs:- 26 Inches

Clothes size:- UK 14

I really want to lose a stone eventually and become a small size 12!
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Height:- 5"3
    Weight:- 165-162 lbs
    Waist:- 31 Inches
    Hips:- 42 Inches
    Thighs:- 26 Inches

Clothes size:- UK 14

I really want to lose a stone eventually and become a small size 12!

Wow! I'm 5'3" also, and back when I was only 150lbs I was verging on a UK 16, so for you to be a 14 at 165 is incredible and I'm jealous of your ability to carry your weight so well. You definitely won't have a hard time getting down to a 12. :)

as for me:

Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 119 - 121lbs

Bust: 33"
    Waist: 26-27" (depends if I've had dinner yet...)
    Hips: 35"
    Thighs: 20.5"

Clothes size: UK 8 on top, 10 on bottom. Like most pears no matter how small my bum and legs get, my upper body is always 1 step ahead!! :(
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I don't think I ever measured my hips when they were smaller than 40". Even when my waist was 24". So, I'll be happy if I can get them down to only 38" from my current 44".
    Oh yeah, I'm 5'7.5", 148 lbs.

Oh thank you thank you thank you. haha my hips don't go anywhere even when I am tiny!

I am just starting out but:

Height - 5'6.5"
    (Bust-Waist-Hips-Thigh) lol yup I take a lot!

208 - 40-34-50-30
    195.6- 40-32-48 -29.5

Goal 160 - 38-28-44-26
    (I am just guessing numbers / going off a few years ago)

Even with a 27 Inch waist in the old 155lb photo in avitar my hips were 42...
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options

Clothes size: UK 8 on top, 10 on bottom. Like most pears no matter how small my bum and legs get, my upper body is always 1 step ahead!! :(

Haha 1 step I wish, I was a size 6 in dresses/ tops and 14 still for jeans.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2"
    Weight: 102
    Waist: 23
    Hips: 34
    Thighs: 19.5
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    wooooop woooop first post in here since godknows when lol