Hello...just joined

Options
Hi. I just joined my fitness pal today...although I have been dieting and exercising for a long time now. I saw your group and it looks perfect for me. I have never been over weight, but I struggle with keeping my weight from creeping up (I am 31 with 2 children). I am 5'4" 130 lbs with a good bit of muscle. I need to lose some fat to be happy with myself. I have a problem with wanting to look like those on the cover of a magazine, when I know I should be happy where I am. Anyway, I am always looking for the latest diet and exercise info and I can't wait to go through all the resources/links you ladies have compiled. Right now I try to eat healthy (lots of lean meats, fruits, veggies, and limited whole grains) and do really well most of the time, but then eventually I tend to have a binge day...I know that is not good but it keeps me sane. I do exercise videos 6 mornings a week (I prefer ones that mix HIIT with weight training...I do a lot of Jillian's videos). Any advice is appreciated! I would love some friends in the same situation.