Boredom?

Options
revgosik
revgosik Posts: 62 Member
I am going to be doing day 8 tonight and I don't want to, Haha. I am so bored by this. Does anybody else have this issue? How do you combat it? I am determined to make it the full 30 days, but have a feeling this boredom is going to get worse!

Replies

• rayraygbs
    Options
    have you tried level 2? maybe you are just over level 1?
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    soooooo bored! I'm going to do level 2 tomorrow, I just need to do something else!

xx
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Dont quit! Level 1 gets easy soon and that could be a reason why you feel bored! Move up to level 2...trust me you wont feel bored there! I hated level 2 because it is very challenging! Or another option would be to mute jillian and put on some music to pump you up!!!!
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I watched level 2 today. Oh dear, I think I'm going to actually die attempting it! I was tired just watching it for god sake!

xx
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I do.

Put your heaphones in and play music that you enjoy.

Tune jillian out and just focus on the moves. Sometimes music helps.

=)
  • revgosik
    revgosik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I have made it to completing day 9. I will be doing day 10 today. I didn't want to move on to level 2 before day 10, because I was afraid I would have the same problem with it close to the end. It's not that I can do it all perfectly, but that I just hate doing the same things over and over and over again.
  • newyorklover91
    newyorklover91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    OMG I wish I was bored, I am struggling so bad with level 1!! I cant keep up!
  • ashleew1117
    Options
    I never really had this problem, everyday i knew i was doing the same things but i just kept thinking about the results i was going to get. I'm still not finished with Level 2 because i haven't done it everyday like i want to because ive been to busy. But i have already seen results, and i'm loving it. & thats what makes me want to push on even when it does get boring or when i think that i've had enough of one workout. Because i know i'm getting results at the end.
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    right here ! day 9 and im bored ..i was bored yesterday...but gonna do the full 10 and move up. i muted her lastnight and jammed to my ipod helped a ton