NEGATIVE CALORIE FOODS~thats what Im talkin' 'bout LOL!!

dsylam1982
dsylam1982 Posts: 50 Member
Called negative calorie foods, the following 15 treats actual burn more calories in their digestion than they offer, so you can fulfill your snack craving without the guilt of a bag of potato chips. From apples to zucchini, these foods make the perfect snacks.

Celery
Oranges
Strawberries
Tangerines
Grapefruit
Carrots
Apricots
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Cucumbers
Watermelon
Cauliflower
Apples
Hot Chili Peppers
Zucchini

Replies

• Lol. About 2-3 posts down from this topic is something I posted about the same thing. Haha. Great minds think alike :)
  • dsylam1982
    dsylam1982 Posts: 50 Member
    Holy Moses your right! LOL.......how in the world did I miss that lol.......zero calorie food is a godsend ha ha! Im about to indulge in a whole lotta letttuce right now and grab me a salad.........lol!
  • justjenn1977
    justjenn1977 Posts: 437 Member
    Called negative calorie foods, the following 15 treats actual burn more calories in their digestion than they offer, so you can fulfill your snack craving without the guilt of a bag of potato chips. From apples to zucchini, these foods make the perfect snacks.

Celery
    Oranges
    Strawberries
    Tangerines
    Grapefruit
    Carrots
    Apricots
    Lettuce
    Tomatoes
    Cucumbers
    Watermelon
    Cauliflower
    Apples
    Hot Chili Peppers
    Zucchini

This isn't exactly true... They are low calorie... And mostly high in fiber... And some of them (hot peppers, celery) I don't count if I just eat a few pieces... But an apple can have 80 or 100 cals... 20 of them could be 2000 cals... And yes it can hinder your weight loss to eat them willy nilly...

I still count everything... Because it all adds up