UUGH!!

Options
missjewl
missjewl Posts: 214 Member
two and a half weeks ago i completed week 4, then went on vacation during my recovery week. I was unable to do any of the recovery week and instead of coming home and redoing the 4th week and getting my recovery week done I fell into a workout drought and let everything get away from me. I really need to get back on track. I plan on restarting Monday coming... anyone up to helping me stay on track this time????

Replies

• geo1437
    geo1437 Posts: 38
    Options
    count me in. I had to take a break in the middle of month 1 due to a family funeral. I got in some excercise while I was away, I actually made it 4 miles in 38 minutes non stop. I have never run 4 miles in my life! Any way the point is I know how hard it is to stop and get back going again. I am currently doing the recovery week, and will be starting month 2 on monday. So if you would like feel freeto friend me and we can keep tabs on each other. I'm new to MFP and i am just now learning all the ins and outs of this sight. So far so good, but I know that some day I'm gonna need a little kick in *kitten* myself.