8/22/2012

Options
raqufern
raqufern Posts: 794 Member
Good Morning ladies! Well I am getting ready to do Level 1 day 2 today and surprisingly I am not as sore as I thought I would be! I know I will hate jillian once I start working out but I have lost a lb just from yesterday to today! I am sure its water weight but a lb is a lb! LOL! Great job to all of you who are almost done with level 1! Dont give up! You will love the results! oh and take measurements!!!

Replies

• rayraygbs
    Options
    great job! i did day 6 level 1 today, and i can do everything except the pushups, so i do them on the wall. measurements for sure. i haven't lost any lbs since last week, but i'm down an 1 inch in the belly and .5 in the thigh!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    OMG that is great! I can do the push ups. surprisingly I am having trouble with the lunges and it sucks because I had gotten so good at them before I slacked off! Oh well now I have to build up again! Cant wait for the 30 days to see results!
  • MGMum
    MGMum Posts: 29
    Options
    I did Level 1 Day 3 today. I was going every other day between C25K days. Depending on how I feel after my run tomorrow I might do Day 4 tomorrow right after my run. My poor old knees are dying. I think once I get them used to higher impact activity (I was not a runner, I've just been doing the C25K for the past 4 weeks) it'll be all right.

I'm doing all right except on the front shoulder raises with side lunges are hard on my shoulders, so I do as much as I can and then just finish off without the weights. I can tell already, it won't take long until I'm doing them all.