Beard Burn!

Options
13»

Replies

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Since I have trouble keeping up, I have to ask - is this Mr. "I don't know why my 2 marriages fell apart" who your mother warned you to run away from or the guy who made you feel like you were his second choice?
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    The pic looks more like you fell off a bike.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Yikes...that really looks painful, and yes, you definitely should have gotten at least an I am sorry after seeing the pic!
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Aquafor! That lil ointment tube helps heal the peeling but greasy so doesn't always work in day time but could help powder not look chunky. My skin is very sensitive. Facial hair always makes me peel regardless. My bf shaved his goatee after our third date and I never told him to, just said he exfoliated me. I'm also sensitive to moisture and chafe from sweat, saliva combined with rubbing. So yeah, fun can have repercussions. But you will be more likely to do it again if it doesn't result in scabs so it is in his interest to groom better. Lol
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Since I have trouble keeping up, I have to ask - is this Mr. "I don't know why my 2 marriages fell apart" who your mother warned you to run away from or the guy who made you feel like you were his second choice?

haha this is Mr. "I don't know." I keep meaning to bring it up again, but due to my work, training, and travels the only times we've hung out since then consisted of church and a quick meal. Since my church services are pretty heavy, I kept our time afterward light and fun, thinking I wasn't gonna see him again after that night... no need to dig into harsh topics... especially after the last time when my pastor called him out!!

I kinda get the impression that he's not really into *me* so much as he's happy to post pix of a pretty girl on his wall (showing off, trying to prove something to the ex, maybe?). Plus, he's on Match often. So I'm honestly surprised when, at the end of each date, he's already making plans for the next one. He's fun, and I'm deploying soon (he knows this) so I really kinda feel like it's time for me to stop meeting guys on Match. Contrary to popular belief, many of these guys ARE looking for a serious girlfriend. As long as we have fun together (and I don't have any more skin peeled off!!) I'm cool to keep hanging out with Mr. "I don't know."

Something funny: he still hasn't apologized, but he sustained an unusual number of injuries playing ball last night... and he joked it's must have happened to him so I won't be afflicted all by myself. He then posted about his injuries on facebook as karma for accidentally injuring someone else. Maybe that's a "guy apology??"
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    wow. that's just.......wow........I cringed a little when I saw it.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I'm with the OP. I like a man clean shaven. Very few men look better with the "scruffy" look than clean shaven.