August 23rd

Options
dvelocity
dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
Where is everyone at with the program?

I have to make a confession. I lost. I thought I could do this for 30 day s in a row and I lost. I gave in to the head games I play with myself. Yesterday morning, I thre a fit with myself over doing it. I jut flat out did not want to do it and I could not convinve myself to do it. Even when I got home from work same thing. There was no way I was going to do it and I didn't.

This morning while I was walking the dogs I was convincing myself of the same thing. Well and unexpected neighbor dog followed me home and I chose to walk him back to his house. Turned out it was not his house and now he is hanging out at mine until I can find out where he lives.

So another day without doing the shred. Hopefully I can convince myself after work that I need to get it done. Hopefully but it is my turn to cook dinner.

Replies

• revgosik
    revgosik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I struggled a few days ago as well. I did day 9 yesterday. After I finish day 10 today I am going to redo measurements. I am actually pretty excited.
  • rayraygbs
    Options
    you just have to make yourself! i had a couple days where it was literally the last thing i wanted to do, but had to!

i just did level 1 day 7, and i'm feeling pretty good. i can't do the pushups normally, i never could, so i do wall pushups, better than nothing i guess, and the bicycle crunches, i can do it for a little while, then i have to cross my ankles and just hold them up and do crunches
  • MGMum
    MGMum Posts: 29
    Options
    I've only completed Day 3 and I've been doing it every other day, and when I'm off the shred, I'm doing the C25K.

I worked 12 hours, came home and changed and immediately did my C25K run. I could have done the shred after but I thought, Dang! I'm tired, I just want to sit! So I am. I figure I can do both on my days off or when I'm on afternoons.

I'm on to Day 4 tomorrow, which I will do immediately after I get home so I don't have time to talk myself out of it. When I'm at work I tell myself all day, it's only a half hour, just do it.

I have a shoulder problem, but only start feeling quite weak when I'm doing the side lunges with front shoulder raises. On the second set, I stop the weights about halfway through. Otherwise, I'm hanging in there!
  • ashleew1117
    Options
    I have this same problem, but i found that if i went for a walk first, then came home and did 30DS that it was much easier for me to motivate myself to do it.
    sometimes i even go for a walk afterwards as well (:
    thats what i think i'm doing today.