NSV

Options
jniece55
jniece55 Posts: 181 Member
So for a while I didn't know what this meant :) It means Non-Scale-Victory

I feel like I had a few of those today!!

Normally on days I have my daughter I don't work out, I say I don't have time....Well I made time, I went to a new workout class during lunchtime. Realized after I got dressed that I forgot my shoes. Normally I would have just said forget it and went back to work, well I raced home and grabbed my shoes and hurried back to the class. It felt good REAL GOOD. I loved the class.

Also, just took my daughter to mcds ( I get her nuggets and apples not too bad) and I got nothing!! I am finding it easier and easier to deny the cravings and easier to want to workout!!

Replies

• kolraw
    kolraw Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good job. I would have just done the workout without shoes. :happy: but then again, I hate wearing shoes.
  • jniece55
    Options
    Haha if I could have i would have but it was a Tread n Shred class so it was all treadmill so I couldn't :)
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    So that's what that means! I had not figured that out yet. And you are having a great day! Congrats! :-)
  • veggiegirl115
    Options
    Awesome!! Sounds like you're on a roll! NSVs are the best!

I ran my first 5K last night, never ever thought I could do it!
  • jniece55
    Options
    Thanks!! And yes I couldn't figure it out for the longest time! D*mn acronyms :)
  • ziggyc
    Options
    Awesome!! Sounds like you're on a roll! NSVs are the best!

I ran my first 5K last night, never ever thought I could do it!

Awesome!!
  • WhatHayleyEats
    Options
    My biggest NSV so far is this: At the beginning of July I bought myself a new pair of jeans online thinking they'd be perfect. They arrived, I tried them on, and I couldn't do them up! I literally had to lie flat on the bed to zip them up, but then I spilled over the top of them like melted ice cream in a cone. I was so disgusted with myself! So I did some research, found a diet, discovered MFP and got to work. Last week, I tried said jeans on again and they fit me like a glove!! SO happy!

The only thing is, I'll have to try and get a decent amount of wear out of them because in a month or so they'll be too big!
  • jniece55
    Options
    My biggest NSV so far is this: At the beginning of July I bought myself a new pair of jeans online thinking they'd be perfect. They arrived, I tried them on, and I couldn't do them up! I literally had to lie flat on the bed to zip them up, but then I spilled over the top of them like melted ice cream in a cone. I was so disgusted with myself! So I did some research, found a diet, discovered MFP and got to work. Last week, I tried said jeans on again and they fit me like a glove!! SO happy!

The only thing is, I'll have to try and get a decent amount of wear out of them because in a month or so they'll be too big!

That is awesome!! I love when clothes fit better it's such an amazing feeling!
  • gabesmom11211
    Options

That is awesome!! I love when clothes fit better it's such an amazing feeling!

Sometimes going by the way your clothes fit is even better than seeing the numbers drop on a scale :)
  • ziggyc
    Options
    agree!