Workout of the Day

Options
jniece55
jniece55 Posts: 181 Member
So you wanted accountability :)

What workout did you do for the day? Or what do you plan to do? Is it a rest day? Spill :)

Replies

• definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Training for a 5k on September 1, so today I'm running 5K after work - hopefully do it faster than 56 minutes (that was how long it took me last time).
  • jniece55
    Options
    Training for a 5k on September 1, so today I'm running 5K after work - hopefully do it faster than 56 minutes (that was how long it took me last time).

Good for you!!! Hey, 56 minutes is great and much faster than the person sitting at home watching TV :)
  • jniece55
    Options
    I did a Tread n Shed class for 45-1hr. It's on the treadmill and a trainer tells you what settings to put it on to get maximum calorie burn. Good class!
  • definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Good for you!!! Hey, 56 minutes is great and much faster than the person sitting at home watching TV :)

You're right! It IS better than someone sitting around doing nothing, lol! Thanks for that encouragement!
  • jniece55
    Options
    Running can be so intimidating! If I don't run for a while and then think about doing it I can intimidated but once you get out there it's actually nice!
  • mayberry310
    mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Today was a rest day, but I still took a good 33 minute walk with my 2 year old son in the wagon. We live on a hilly road so I got to feel a little burn. :)

Good job you two!

Anyone else?
  • jniece55
    Options
    Today was a rest day, but I still took a good 33 minute walk with my 2 year old son in the wagon. We live on a hilly road so I got to feel a little burn. :)

Good job you two!

Anyone else?

Good for you!!