Introduce yourselves

Options
124»

Replies

• jennifermaffei17
    Options
    My name is Jennifer. Ironically I started 30DS on 8/25 because my daughter was born on 9/25 and thought it was a good number and xmas is on the 25th so i thought these would be good milestone dates to see my progess. I'm currently on level 1 day 2 as I'm sure most people in this group are.

Can't wait to see how much everyone loses in pounds and inches!
  • beanrider
    beanrider Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    HI everyone, my name is Bobbi and I live in Indiana. I am on day 3 of the shred. I have been at a plateau for over a month and I am hoping that the addition of the shred to my routine will get the scales moving again. My biggest motivation.....I show horses, so I think it is only fair that I be in the best shape for showing, if I expect the same of my horses. I joined this group to help keep my motivation up. So far so good. I am currently on a business trip and brought Jullian along with me. The people in the hotel room beneath me last night probably were wondering what was going on when I was doing the jumping jacks!! :-)
    Happy shredding to all of you!
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jamie. I am 34 and live in Wisconsin. I've done 30d Shred off and on for the last 6 months and am excited to see what results I can get doing it more regularly. I have arthritis in my knees so I do need to do some things as more low impact but it's still a great workout! I started Aug 27th.
  • cwoodruff24
    Options
    I'm so excited I found this group! I joined a little late, but I hope that's ok. I just started the 30 day Shred yesterday and everything hurts lol.

Let's see how bad day 2 hurts!

My name is Cindy and I'm born and raised Fl girl! I finally decided to lose all my baby weight I've been piling on so I can actually be active and have fun with my kids! I've been having horrible knee issues which has prevented me from doing much of any kind of exercise at all. I've lost 21lbs in diet change alone since June 5th, but I seemed to have hit a wall with that as I can now only lose about .4lbs a weeks with my diet change alone! I'm praying the 30 day shred can help me reach my goal I set three weeks ago of losing 8 additional pounds by my daughters birthday. I've only lose 2 of the 7 pounds and her birthday is in three weeks and one day! Well, time to go let Jillian kick my butt.
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Ok I know I'm a wee bit late BUT it is the 1st! And a great day to re-commit! I'm Jacki 34 from Seattle, WA. Please add me cause the more friend to motivate the better :drinker:
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :-)
  • LauraThirty
    Options
    Hi there - started on the 25th but am only on day 9... if that makes sense! I love the workout but I find Jillian so annoying when you've heard her say the same thing over and over. I might have a break from it - or try the level 2 just to get a bit more of a range of "witty" reparte..... :)