looking for amigos!

Options
Savbomb
Savbomb Posts: 17 Member
hey guys! SO i'm new to MFP but im in it to win it! I'm like you one of those people right in the middle. not too big not too small. but gotta tighten this bod UP! i'm super supportive and you can talk to me about ANYTHING. no judging here. laid back chicka looking for friends to motivate and open up too about anyyyything.

xoxo savvy

Replies

• Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hey, I will be your friend I sign in almost everyday

Shannon
  • sharae8
    sharae8 Posts: 5
    Options
    I will add you! :)
  • Corosa
    Corosa Posts: 7
    Options
    Me too! And I'll add you. I need more support
  • evolutionbyariana
    evolutionbyariana Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request now :) I've reached my goal weight, basically just working on toning, keeping my daily exercises interesting, and now working towards a half marathon!
  • CarlyJoAnn
    Options
    I'm new to the message boards too! I have been on and off of MFP for about a year now, but am determined to tone up (finally!). I fluctuate around my goal weight, but am still unhappy with what I see naked lol. I need to get those high school abs back! Looking for people to help motivate me to work out more. I just joined a new gym in my area (planet fitness - any reviews?) and it's set to open on my 26th birthday, so I am making this the year to get it together and get my dream body. Any help, encouragement and challanges would be greatly appreciated!!
  • Klaks
    Klaks Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey, you sound just like my kind of gal! I'll definitely add you!
    To others: Feel free to add me too :)
  • laraeverhage
    laraeverhage Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm adding all of you, too!

Looking to lose another 10 pounds. Maybe more, maybe less. I'm trying to focus on how I feel, which right now is pretty dang good! I'm not great with message boards, so I'd love to have "friends"!
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    JIGGLYbellyPUFF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have 10ish (give or take 5 lbs...pretty much whenever I decide I like my trouble-zone-toosh) to go!
  • CharletteMad
    Options
    Sending friend request :)
  • CharletteMad
    Options
    Sent friend requests to everyone on this thread but it looks like I may be the oldest one :). Oh well...I may be old but I still look good :)
  • tattedchic
    tattedchic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here too! My name's Clare, and I'm also not looking to lose a ton of weight, just tone up and lose inches. I was really happy to find this group- I got a little discouraged at first seeing so many people losing 30, 50 lbs or more, which I could never do. I'll add you- anyone else looking to lose inches rather than pounds please add me too!
  • rositsky
    rositsky Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Have between 5-10 lbs to lose and want to get back in shape tone-wise. All I'm doing for exercise at the moment is running, but I'm about to start boot camp next week. I can only imagine how sore that's going to make me at first. I'm sure I'll be walking funny for a few days. :D

CharletteMad - now you're not the only one. I'm 38 with two kids as well! :)
  • dhvozza
    dhvozza Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! I have been on MFP for almost 2 months. Encouragement & support goes a long way in keeping on track!
  • nellsbells1
    nellsbells1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone....I'm trying to lose around 12 pounds and tone up. At the moment I'm doing ripped in 30 and killer buns and thighs.I'll send a friend request too!
  • aligirrrrl
    Options
    Also looking for more friends :)
  • Caiton
    Options
    Hey hey hey! I'm newly active on this thing and have one friend. Buddies?

I'm 23, 5' 6" and only looking to drop between 7-10 pounds and put a little curve in the Grecian column that is currently my waistline.

I'm pretty active, terrible at tracking what I eat, and digging the whole support network thing.

C
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I don't log food, but I do log on every single day to give support! and I post updates now and then
  • SelinaOlivia11
    SelinaOlivia11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey

i just joined MFP and am currently trying to lose 5 kg (10 lbs). I am not fat ( I weight 57 kg) but I just want to lose someweight and gain some muscles. Feel free to add me :)
  • Jaymelynn85
    Options
    Hi! I just signed up today and can also use all the help I can get. I got married a year ago, moved to Mexico, and gained about 25 pounds. Now I will be going back home for 6 weeks....my first time in a year.....and want to lose all the weight I gained (15 pounds left to lose). I would love to help support others too! Friends are more than welcome :)
  • Christiuvita
    Options
    Hola Chicas!! I'm currently trying to lose about 10-12 lbs that I gained in my 1st year of marriage. I would LOVE to have you all as friends and support each other! Let's do this girls!!!!

I had an accident 14 months ago that completely busted my knee ACL and side ligament as well. I thought I was completely healed but started jogging on concrete and AHHHHH!!! ... swollen for 4 days, and I kind of got scared. I love running but now I need to find other ways to tone up.

Hope to read from all of you soon! :happy: