Looking for clean eating mentors

Options
DaNae9402
DaNae9402 Posts: 61 Member
Hi everyone! I'm new to MFP and I love it! I'm looking for friends with open diaries are in to clean eating. I'm not perfect, but I'm learning how to transition to a lifestyle I can live with. I love eating and natural foods give you more "bang for your buck". I have made some encouraging friends here, but I need inspiration from natural foodies like me. I just don't agree that 200 calories of Cocoa Puffs is the same as 200 calories of fresh veggies. I want my body to work efficiently and not crave sugar all the time. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Replies

• Nicolemp001
    Nicolemp001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started eating clean as well! My “Eat Clean Diet” book just came in the mail on Wednesday. I am not finished with it yet, but it is giving me a lot good ideas! The hardest part it preparing all the fruit and veggies every night. I can already tell a huge difference! I am eating less calories but a ton more food and I have so much more energy!
  • DaNae9402
    DaNae9402 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It is amazing how much whole food you can eat. I'm not doing great right now. Trying to transition and use up the things I bought that were just low calorie. I love to eat so clean eating is great for me. I've been researching volumetrics, clean eating, and I'm on the eat more weigh less group. It really makes more sense to me! Have a great day Nicole!
  • emfischer90
    emfischer90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    the gracious pantry is a great resource for recipes and general info on clean eating.
  • splashwags
    splashwags Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend...another great source is Clean Eating Magazine, and their website

http://www.cleaneatingmag.com/
  • wmfran06
    wmfran06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also new and always looking for new friends. Im also always looking into ways of cleaning up my food choices. Feel free to add me.