How Many Days A Week Do You Spin?

Options
kitkat4141
kitkat4141 Posts: 379 Member
By definition of who this group is created for, I'm probably obsessive-compulsive. I spin 4 days a week.

Replies

• janineupton
    Options
    I do 4 sessions a week, but sometimes do double sessions at weekends. Totally addictive :)
  • kitkat4141
    Options
    I do 4 sessions a week, but sometimes do double sessions at weekends. Totally addictive :)

I bow down to you. Could never do a double session! LOL
  • jazzyfizzler
    Options
    I teach 4 a week! Would be good to hear of any good new tracks I can try out in my classes :)
  • kitkat4141
    Options
    I teach 4 a week! Would be good to hear of any good new tracks I can try out in my classes :)

I'm the last person to ask. I have no clue about music and couldn't name a single current band or name a song if I tried!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,417 Member
    Options
    Thanks Chris for inviting me. I'm totally addicted to spinning and spin at least 3 times a week sometimes doing doubles depending on my day and if I do weights before hand. I can definitely help with music-I'm always emailing my fave instructor song suggestions and we have several playlists now of songs I've suggested. My kids even get into it saying "mom, this would be a great spin song!"
  • Determined56900
    Determined56900 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone & welcome,
    I created this group because I love Spinning! I Spin 2 days a week now! Wow I saw someomne Spins 4 times a week! Thats awesome! :)
    :smile:
  • Determined56900
    Determined56900 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    To anyone who wanted ideas for music Adele would be good to Spin to! Rumor has it has a great beat!
  • GettingDBack
    GettingDBack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I spin at least twice a week and I never do a double session.
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I have become a "cold-weather" and "the sunrise is coming later" spinner . . .

During the summer months, I have switched to riding my bike outdoors in place of spin class. It has been a nice change of pace, a great caloric burn and I even found the technique's used from spin, transfer nicely to the outside world. But now since the sunrise is coming later and the weather is starting to get colder in the morning, back inside I'll come.

But when I do spin - it's 3 days a week and at 6am.
  • DaveCollinsgsy
    DaveCollinsgsy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am covering for spinning for the next 4 weeks i love to teach it and everyone works so hard, such a great way to burn off loads of calories, i attend at least 1 a week as well.
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Going through withdrawals here-haven't been able to spin all week due to "stuff"! Got my bike reserved for 8:15 tomorrow though!
  • kitkat4141
    Options
    That's a bummer Angie. I find it harder to spin if I miss too much time. It's like I'm a rookie all over again! Did a class today called "Spinnervals". Pretty much spinning for 3-4 songs then you get off your bike and lift dumbbells and other exercises for a few minutes, repeat. It's a good class combining cardio with strength training.
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    That spinnervals class sounds great! I know what you mean about feeling like a rookie. Plus, I've been mixing it up outside the spin room and my legs are really feeling it so between them being sore and being out of "spin shape" this class was a tough one this morning!