Dukan Diet Shopping list or recipes

Options
Hiii

Does anyone have a shopping list or any yummy recipes????

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    the list is on the website - google Dukan.com… they also have recipes!
  • irisheyes7177
    irisheyes7177 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I made a yummy salad dressing last night - I can finally eat veggies! Then realized I couldnt have oil or sugar. It is good on meat and veggies. I made a big tub last night for my next veggie day.

Sorry - I don't use measurements - just taste.

Faje Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
    Trader Joes Dijon Mustard
    White Balsamic Vinegar
    Dill
    Salt and pepper to taste.

It was so yummy.....I poured it over my meat and veggies. :)

That's all I got so far...the rest is just boring.
  • ginnyz1
    ginnyz1 Posts: 49
    Options
    Your dressing sounds really tasty. I am hooked on Panera's Poppy Seed. It's fat free and works on salad, hard cooked eggs, turkey, chicken, whatever. It helps with my sweet tooth which has always beena big obstacle for me. Keep up the good work!
  • irisheyes7177
    Options
    Your dressing sounds really tasty. I am hooked on Panera's Poppy Seed. It's fat free and works on salad, hard cooked eggs, turkey, chicken, whatever. It helps with my sweet tooth which has always beena big obstacle for me. Keep up the good work!

Does ithe Poppyseed have sugar in it? I am having trouble finding a good dressing that is Fat Free and Sugar Free
  • irisheyes7177
    Options
    Just discovered the Gallette....omg. so yummy - it tastes like a sweet pancake!
  • ikoiko33
    Options
    Walden Farms makes a very good honey Dijon dressing - sugar and fat free. If your local market has a diabetic section, check out the condiments.

Also - try the yogurt based dressings ... they're not entirely fat free, but much better than the reduced fat Hidden Valley and Wishbone. Bolthouse Farms - in the refrigerated section, is what I use. The Ranch and the parmasean are both very good.
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Dukan Chocolates

Preparation time : 5 mins

Freezer : 5 hours

From Cruise phase onwards

For a total of 4-5 chocolates

Ingredients

3 tablespoons skim milk

3 tablespoons skim milk powder

2 tablespoons Cocoa powder

1 tablespoon powdered sweetener

Flavourings you can add: Peppermint, Praline, Dark chocolate, Caramel, Vanilla, Raspberry, Orange (1 drop per chocolate)

Instructions

In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients.

Add the skim milk and the flavouring (about 4-5 drops).

Pour the mixture into silicone moulds or an ice-tray. Put in the freezer for 5 hours.

Your chocolates are ready!

If you prefer a stronger flavour, sprinkle a little cocoa powder over the chocolates.