Adaptations?

Options
Has anyone had luck losing weight on Dukan with some minor adaptations. I would really like to up my calorie intake...I find it hard to eat 1200 calories...and then on top of my workout days...to add another 500?? Is there a protein shake that works well on the Cruise Phase?
Also...this is bad, I know....but has anyone had luck adding a glass of wine on the weekends? I find that I miss this the most - I went to outback last night...ordered steak and veggies - no butter. But couldn't resist my glass of red wine. I am afraid to step on the scale this morning. I don't want to throw off my progress so far. Just wondering what your experiences have been like.

Thanks, Heather

Replies

• MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather! My whole experience on Dukan has been adapted to my life. I have not given up alcohol... it IS summer after-all! I have managed to lose 18 pounds in 6 weeks and continue to lose between 2 - 3.5 pounds per week. Feel free to look through my diary entries... I don't miss a day ;) Last weekend was my birthday weekend and I over indulged and paid the price (up 2.4 pounds from the weekend) but I have lost it all throughout the week... so I am back on schedule ;)

Good luck and make it a lifestyle... and to do that it has to FIT in your lifestyle.

Marge