looking for low carb support

Options
Hey all I'm trying to do low carb because its the only thing that works for me! But I was raised italian and its hard! Would love friends and supportive people with tips/similar issues

Replies

• TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Hey all I'm trying to do low carb because its the only thing that works for me! But I was raised italian and its hard! Would love friends and supportive people with tips/similar issues

Welcome. :)

I started logging on MFP with the low cal/low fat thing and it was a disaster for me ... hungry, deprived, slowed metabolism, no progress, the works.

I switched to Low Carb High Fat (15%/65% right now) after researching it and it's working well for me.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Im a pure born French Canadian - can you imagine the amount of potatoes, pie crusts and desserts in our house all the time? UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I look at a dish of poutine and Im ready to vomit!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!

Love making an old school pie crust for my homemade apple pies and cherry pies for gift giving but you wont see me eating them...

Desserts - how I love making them for people but I get headaches at the thought of taste-testing. I have a large portfolio of cakes and desserts made, including wedding cakes and Im proud to say, I never once took a lickin' of the spoon.

You are among friends here so dont worry - we will get you through it all!