Last Week!

Options
earthsember
earthsember Posts: 435 Member
Closing in on the finish line here!! Tomorrow I begin week 4 of month 2!

Torn on where to go from here, lol. I ordered Turbo Jam in a middle of the night/haven't thought this through moment, and while it sounds great, it sounds like it might be too easy after finishing Insanity :-/

What does everyone plan to do next?

Replies

• Kristihub
    Options
    I just finished! I'm doing Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 next. I need a shorter time commitment because school starts Monday which means I leave for work at 6:30am at the latest.

Insanity was pfect for my summer. Built muscle and an exercise routine. Now to move forward through the school year!
  • rildev03
    rildev03 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Turbofire Monday. I didn't get the results I wanted from insanity but definitely much better than 2 months ago!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Im going to take some time off, go on a vacation. Maybe run a 9 to 12 miles a week. Pick back up in October might do insanity again.
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Im going to take some time off, go on a vacation. Maybe run a 9 to 12 miles a week. Pick back up in October might do insanity again.

How fun! You deserve that break :) I hope you're going somewhere really fun!
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm also going on vacation. I'll finish Insanity the day before I leave, so perfect timing! I'm going to do a running, Ripped in 30, Chalean Extreme hybrid next (with maybe a few Insanity workouts thrown in!). If anything this taught me I cannot do the same thing evey single day for two months--I need more variety.

I really am amazed at how much stronger I am. This morning I was actually doing frog jumps and not dying like in the beginning. And I can do push ups! This is really a great program.
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    One of my motivations to finish us the free tshirt :). Are you all sending on for it?
  • diana776
    diana776 Posts: 54
    Options
    hey!! :D i will do taebo , zumba and les mills body combat .. (how much i missed them) :) on my free days from uni which im starting on the 17th of september ... so i hope to start round 2 sometime by the end of this year !!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing right before I leave for 3 days for my trip to clovis nm for a ladies retreat, going to do chalean extreme when i get it in :)