Where are the 81 people in this group?

Options
suebdew
suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
Just wondering where to find the 81 people registered for this group. Are you still out there?

Replies

• Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm here, Sue!! :) Sundays are not big days for people to chat on here....or that's what I think...so much for that! :) Take care.
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I tend to look at my groups once a day and this is it!
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I am here, checking each day to see if something new has been posted
  • Merrychrissmith
    Merrychrissmith Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have been checking in from time to time. Will try to reply/post sometimes now.
  • Mivettevan
    Mivettevan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm here...but I don't check in every day...see some of us on the exercise challenge.
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    When I posted that message I didn't realize there were pages of posts! I assumed the latest post would be on the first page. Anyway, I glad to see you guys are here!
  • KathleenC12
    KathleenC12 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm here; just joined MFP a month ago.
  • Mrsmartin61
    Options
    Hi - I am new to the group. from central part of Texas -- between Dallas and Houston. I have also lived in Columbia S.C. and also Sacramento CA. when I was younger.

/Sherry
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    I'm here. Taking a look round
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I' m here!
  • Liz_M_
    Liz_M_ Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm new here yesterday...and back again today. See you tomorrow. :laugh:
  • bjcl
    bjcl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have been gone for a while, but I am back now. If anyone wants to be friends I would be glad to be one. I am 63, I love in Pa orginally from NYC. I have 5 children and 3 grandchildren with 2 more on the the way. I am determined to lose weigh (again) slowly and keep t off.
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    We are here, We are doing weekly challenges. So if you come on over to the challenge part, you will see a few more of us.
  • miltonp50
    miltonp50 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I'm here.
  • suzette52
    suzette52 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am back.... lost my focus and let stress and situations get the best of me, and "stress ate". I hadn't been regular in logging into FitnessPal since before Thanksgiving.. It was really hard, because I just plain " lost it"! Now I have to take the weight off that I put on. Am back on track as of January 1st! I had lost a total of 90 pounds to my goal, and have kept it off for 3 years, so I don't ever want to go back there! It wasn't fun! I like FitnessPal for recording our food and exercise, and how a lot of the work (calories, grams, etc.) are done for you!
  • shazzacass
    shazzacass Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Newbie here, but gathered not many use the MFP forums !!!
  • KathleenC12
    Options
    Absolutely still here, and realizing that, with my goal fairly close in sight, I'll need more motivation to maintain than I have to lose. No more fun of seeing the little ticker move.

Anyone feel like that? Logging in will remain essential; when I stop logging, I gain- the same "suitcase" 20-25 lbs over and over!
  • KathleenC12
    Options
    Good for you, Suzette! I've been there! An AWOL period is not the end of the road, just a detour. Welcome back.

For me, the ticker is an important way to keep vital information in front of me, and to connect to others, whether they are losing a single digits or 100+ lbs.
  • Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Some of us are over at ==> TOPIC: January Chat , come join us :smile:
  • cdsicgal
    cdsicgal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello out there...really glad to get on this site. I am wondering if any of you have problems getting toned. I have lost 43 lbs and hate the looks of my arms. Is it too late for me? Is my age the real problem? I am 67 yrs young. I do Zumba 4-5 times a week, sculpt and toning 3-4 times and see some progress, but not enough to wear sleeveless. I am grateful for the weight loss and can live with the bat wings, but I was hoping there would be more improvement. Thanks!!!!