Chalean Extreme results after 30 days

Options
Well, today i finish the first 30 days of ChaLen Extreme :sad:
I was expecting to much maybe , I gain 3 pounds but I loose 1 inch from my waist and 3 inches from my chest:grumble:
How was your experience after 30 days?
The program is 90 days so , I need to keep on trying :noway:
Best Regards,
Vio
weight =166
hips 42
abductors 40
39 1/2
chest 44
Rigt arm 11
left arm 11----11
Rigth Thigh 24
left 25

Replies

• Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Vio, you are in the same place as me after 30 days. I too had gained 3 pounds but lost a similar amount of inches. By week 5 or 6 I saw the extra weight I gained come off with a little extra. I'm just starting the last week of the Push phase and I'm down 4 pounds total and about 4 inches. I'm hoping to take off a couple more inches by the time I complete the program. Don't get discouraged. You're doing great!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I have 1/2 a week left and then I'll be through the first 60 days. During the first 30, I lost 2.5 pounds, but I lost .5" off my hips, 1" off my abductors, and 1" off my left thigh (and a few .25" inches off some other places). For the next 30, I've lost 1 lb, 1" off my waist, 1" off my hips,and .5" off each thigh (sneak measurements not my official results :)

Although I've only lost 3.5 lbs during the 60 days, I've gone down a pant size! I'm really excited to be starting the Lean Phase, which is when most people see big changes.

I'm tighter now and love how strong I'm getting. Keep with it; it's worth it! :flowerforyou:
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    It's slower to start, but toward the end you will be happier.

i hope you are taking photos, those really matter!!

cheering for you!
    tina
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Started week 2 of the Push phase today. I'm loving this program. I started an eating program about a week or so after I started the program and I'm down over 5 lbs and over 10 plus inches. I love the changes I'm seeing with my body
  • samurphy23
    samurphy23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, good for you!!! What kind of eating program if you don't mind me asking? I am stuck, I can't seem to get the scale to move, I record my food, eat really well during the week, a little relaxed over the weekend but still try and make good choices, overall a deficit on the calories though.
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, good for you!!! What kind of eating program if you don't mind me asking? I am stuck, I can't seem to get the scale to move, I record my food, eat really well during the week, a little relaxed over the weekend but still try and make good choices, overall a deficit on the calories though.

Not sure if you were asking me about my eating plan, but I will respond. I'm working with Arthur Gooden, http://www.artdietfitness.com/ this is his site take a look at it, also there is a facebook page (Art Diet & Fitness) I love it. So much information.

leslie
  • tatterscoops
    Options
    Congrats! I also just finished my first month and only 4 days into Push Phase :smile:
    Could it be the extra 3 pounds are muscles? I gained a kilo (that's 2lbs) but my body fat percentage went down and I also was doing a low carb for a whole month.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    sometimes (someone posted Chalene's info about it) your body is fighting the new way of living, so you hold onto some weight.

Don't worry about it too much unless it keeps going up--then she says evaluate your diet.

and yes, muscle does weigh more than fat, but it's more of an exchange in the beginning.

*cheering you all on*