Week 3 :-)

Options
JamirahMUA
JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
We are halfway through...I've heard that week 3 was the hardest but i didn't think it was that hard. I still can't pick my butt up off the ground with those table things but I'm working on it. I hope everyone its coming along well...enjoy your Monday!

Replies

• DesignGrrl
    DesignGrrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Whoa nelly! Week 3 is intense! My arms are still too short for the table thing, and that rockstar move... yeah, not today! But I tried :)
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Whoa nelly! Week 3 is intense! My arms are still too short for the table thing, and that rockstar move... yeah, not today! But I tried :)
    I've got one more Week 2 workout to do, but rockstars are in week 3? Can't wait! It took me ages to do those with 30DS and I kind of miss them now! :happy:
  • NikkiT001
    NikkiT001 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Finished day 1 of week 3. My arms are on fire. Week 3 is definitely a challenge for me.
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    W3D2 down...i can feel this all in my back! Good luck everyone!
  • DesignGrrl
    Options
    I've got one more Week 2 workout to do, but rockstars are in week 3? Can't wait! It took me ages to do those with 30DS and I kind of miss them now! :happy:

Yeah, well it's not like the jumping rockstars, which I was finally able to do. It's like a stand, which rolls into a reverse crunch, then you roll back up and back up into a standing position. And then you can jump, if you're able!

It's definitely a pretty bad-*kitten* move, but I am totally not able to do it LOL

PS, W3D2 down. Yay!
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    W3D3 done halfway through this workout...my eating has been horrible since last week. I'm trying to get back on track and hoping that i haven't ruined all my hard work with this program.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Ugh! I'm getting far behind. I got home from work late tonight, so no workout today. Wednesdays are going to have to be a permanent rest day for me this semester, as well as most Mondays, except the holiday ones. I'm working from home tomorrow, so I'll definitely start level 3 tomorrow. I'll see how it goes. I might also throw in a level 1 or a level 2 to make up a workout, but more likely I'll get on my treadmill and run 5K+ to work on my run time.
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    W3D4 done! Mellie just do what you can...when you can! Glad to see you're still in it with all you have going on! :-) i hope everyone is having a great week!
  • DesignGrrl
    Options
    Took yesterday off! W3D3 done today! Woo!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Did my W3D1 workout. This one is tough for me. There's a lot of things putting strain on my wrists and elbows. I'm going to push on through and hope I'll see those getting stronger. I also found how really weak my left shoulder is compared to my right one. I could lift myself only a few times. I partially dislocated that shoulder years ago, so I'm not surprised. I'm hoping to see a big improvement there by the end of the week.
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    W3D5 done...these last three weeks have gone by so quick!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    W3D2 workout done. I'm still not liking this one so much, but I know it's doing something. I'm really feeling it the rest of the day in my thighs. I bought Killer Buns and Thighs and I think this week 3 workout is preview of that video!
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    W3D6 done....week 4 here i come!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    W3D3 workout done and my thighs are still screaming even though it has been an hour now. I need a break from this workout tomorrow. Might do a level 2 workout instead or try a level 4 instead of having a rest day. I don't want to take a rest since it's the weekend and I have the time to workout, but I need to give my quads a break for recovery.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    I honestly don't know how you did it so quickly. My thighs and hips are still screaming at me tonight. I think I need a rest day tomorrow or I'm going to pull something because they're so tight. It's got me walking funny. :tongue:
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    I honestly don't know how you did it so quickly. My thighs and hips are still screaming at me tonight. I think I need a rest day tomorrow or I'm going to pull something because they're so tight. It's got me walking funny. :tongue:

Lol i felt like that during the workout but after i was fine....my legs are also my strongest part of body from years of walking. You'll get through it! Just take your time!
  • Mellie289
    Options
    I did 6 Week 6 Pack today for a "rest" day from all the level 3 quad work. Back to Ripped in 30 tomorrow.

I have to say I really like the 6W6P workout. I'm going to really enjoy rotating that one later with 30DS and RI30 when we're done.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Done another level 3 workout. One more to go for 5, then I'm moving up to level 4. I don't want to stay on this level any longer. I'm not crazy about it and my HRM says I'm not burning as many calories as I did on levels 1 and 2.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Week 3 done!

Woke up today finally without the pain in my quad. Finished my last L3 workout. Yay! I could tell while I was doing it that it was the jumping lunges that caused my little injury in the first place, so I was very careful not to get too deep on those this time. I hope I won't wake up tomorrow with the tightness and pain back.