Little Advice!

Options
Always remember to give it 100 percent & never skip a set or rep! Go at your own pace at first til you get it down! Always! Always! Have the right forum! Need help ask away

Replies

• FitSeer
    FitSeer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cardio Power was extremely hard for me on today. My feet and hips were hurting so I really had to modify that jumping up and down to jumping on a mini trampoline for some reps! I will do the best that I can
  • SylarsMom
    SylarsMom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Is it terrible that sometimes I improvise the moves? Some of that jumping is too hard to do & I feel like doing something slightly different that works the intended area is better.
    What do you all think?
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Is it terrible that sometimes I improvise the moves? Some of that jumping is too hard to do & I feel like doing something slightly different that works the intended area is better.
    What do you all think?

I see you posted this awhile ago, but I'll answer anyway. There are two moves that I almost never do. I can't do ski abs or the moving pushups. :-( Instead I just run it out on the floor and do regular pushups. I think as long as you're close the intended move, its alright....