Three weeks in at cut- Before and After Picture

MoonIite
MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
I started EMTWL on August 6. I went from eating 1300-1400 calories to 1500-1600 calories. I am of short stature so this seemed like a lot of calories to me. My weight has gone up and down the same 1-2 lbs since I started EMTWL. I'm not even surprised at seeing the numbers on the scale go up one week and down the next week. The same thing happened in reverse this time. I was down 0.5 lbs from my previous week’s weigh-in, and today I am up 1.8 lbs. If I hadn't kept track of my measurements and taken a comparison picture, I would have thought this group was full of crock and would have gone back to how I was eating before.

So, without further delay, here is my week 1 and week 3 comparison picture:

august7thaugust28.png[img]And also my measurements: August 6 neck:14" waist:29" hip:40" left thigh: 24" right thigh:24" left bicep: 10.2" right bicep: 10.2" left calf- 14" right calf- 14" August 28 neck: 13.2" waist: 28.1" hip:40" left thigh: 23" right thigh: 23" left bicep: 10.4" right bicep: 10.4" left calf- 14.3" right calf- 14.3"[/img]

Replies

• Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Wow it really works! Look how tight and toned that tummy is?! Eating more deffo suits you Cotton, you are an inspiration as where you're at is where i want to be!

Well done :heart:
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Awesome! You can really see the difference.
  • rcb1963
    rcb1963 Posts: 69 Member
    Wow!!
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Thanks everyone! The number on the scale kept going up and down, and it was driving me crazy. I thought everything I’ve done was in vain because scale wouldn't reflect my hard work. I was so fixated on the number on the scale that I overlooked the obvious signs. My clothes were fitting me better, and my measurements were going down. Clearly that should have clued me in that I was doing something right. Nope! It wasn't until I saw the pictures that I realized how much my body has changed for the better.

For those who are just starting EMTWL, I do recommend that you start tracking your measurements and taking progress pictures because the scale doesn't always show the weight loss even though your body is changing.
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Such awesome results!! Very happy for you!

Yep - after months of EM2WL & heavy lifting my body has TOTALLY changed but I weigh the same (if not more) than when I started. I have never weighed myself all that much as I don't own a scale, so I can never be totally sure. All I do know now, is that I weight a heck of a lot more than what I look! Lol