what's next?!

Options
JamirahMUA
JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
so what are you going to go when Ripped in 30 is done?! I think that I'll be going for Turbo Fire! I've heard great things about it andI'd love some intense cardio! have any of you done it, if so what do you think about?

Replies

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I just bought 6 Week 6 Pack and Killer Buns and Thighs. I don't plan on working out 5-6 times a week with them like 30DS and Ripped in 30, but I will try for 3 times a week and alternating these workouts in with the other two DVDs so it doesn't get boring and I hit different muscles within a given week. I sometimes feel like the workouts could be more effective if certain muscles got a rest by doing a different workout the next day rather than taking an actual rest day. I'm also struggling to get my workouts in now that classes have started, so I'm going to have to drop down to fewer times a week.
  • rberry313
    rberry313 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I also plan on doing Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs because my thighs seem to be where I carry the majority of my weight, so I'm gonna see how that one goes. But, I won't be able to do it everyday once school starts back up. I wanted to try Insanity but I don't know if I could handle that yet. I definetly need to find some new cardio DVD's once this is over. Can't believe we are almost done with Ripped in 30 though; went by pretty fast.
  • rberry313
    rberry313 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    so what are you going to go when Ripped in 30 is done?! I think that I'll be going for Turbo Fire! I've heard great things about it andI'd love some intense cardio! have any of you done it, if so what do you think about?

I've never done Turbo Fire before either, but I have also heard that it's difficult, but really effective and it's supposed to burn calories faster than a typical cardio workout. I've never done Insanity either, but from what I've seen on TV and on youtube, they look pretty similar.
  • DesignGrrl
    DesignGrrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I was thinking to change things up to do C25K maybe starting next week or the week after, and do a JM workout on the off days... unless I decide to do the JM Extreme Shed & Shred instead! Anyone tried that one?
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I haven't done shed and shred but i just finished week 1 of c25k and i love it!.... I am not a runner but I've been surprising myself and ur really eases you in well. Good luck!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I followed C25K, although I did it over a longer period of time. I found out near the end that my pace had been too quick and I was struggling with running the whole 5K without walking. I got it worked out before I raced in June (not that I was a threat in the race with my turtle-like speed).

I'm actually going to focus on running when we're done. I'm training for another 5K November 4th. I want to improve my speed a lot from the last time. I'd love to be able to run it under half an hour.