Could use some support and new friends

Options
konerusp
konerusp Posts: 247 Member
Hi all,
I have been a member of EM2WL since it started,but i was still fighting the mental battle in upping my calories.I have been slowly increasing my calories and i now arrived at my Tdee. :)

A little background about my weightloss journey-i was 190lbs at my heaviest ,i ate an 800 calories diet and got down to 145.But everytime there was a family event or a festival or a vacation i would add 10 pounds and then i would do my 800 cal again and lose it again.

I got married this year in March,I put on 10 pounds in my Honeymoon in Italy- and we eat out on the weekends and my husband loves food-so eating at 800 was no longer feasible ,plus i developed numerous problems like-1.I stopped sweating completely. 2.I got anemic 3.I developed allergies and breaking nails and falling hair and severe acne.4.I stopped losing anymore weight.This is when i realized i was not feeding my body enough.

Eating more was quite a challenge,i slowly worked my way up increasing 100-200 calories every3-4 weeks.Now im able to comfortably eat 2000 calories.I also reduced all the insane cardio i used to do.Now i lift 3 days a week,and slight cardio,pilates or yoga two other days.I have developed a knee problem-i workaround the injury as much as i can.

Right now Im using a bodybugg to determine my tdee numbers and am eating my tdee.

Im 5"5.5 and currently am wobbling between 161 and 165,bf 32% want to get down to 22%.Yes i did take my measurements and photos.This is my week 1 of reset.I would love to use some support and a few supportive friends.

Replies

• LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done an amazing job of getting to where you are!! You should be SO proud of yourself, especially for having the courage to do a full reset.

Feel free to add me as a friend and I will offer plenty of support! I did the VLCD thing for years and am finally managing things with lots of lifting and lots of calories. It's an awesome way to live :)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    You are doing wonderfully!!!! Keep up the great work!!

Feel free to add me if you like!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am looking for more MVP friends that eat more!
  • luvdogz
    luvdogz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me!
  • jaknjunzmama
    Options
    Hey There... just starting out myself! I'd love to have some new friends on MFP as well so you can add me if you'd like.