new to group and ready to start!!!!

Options
hi all. i am reading the book right now and starting this.....six weeks will be my 36th bday and i am so ready to fit into my skinny jeans......i would love some advice and success stories. who else is starting this right now????

Replies

• lil310
    Options
    Hi Lopete14, I am starting today (again) . I did the six week program a few months ago - minus most of the exercise. I found the book in my local library and started it because I had broken my collarbone and didnt want to gain any more weight while I was recovering. I ended up losing about 6 kg just by following the eating plan. Ive lost 2kg in the months afterwards. This time I have bought my own copy of the book and want to do the complete program to build my fitness and strenth as well as losing the last few kilos to get to my goal weight. Hope your first few days are going well, lets do this together.
  • SuzieQ430
    SuzieQ430 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just got the book and am ready to start as well! I can't wait! This looks like something I can do and be successful. :smile:
  • slincoln2007
    Options
    I just started today! OCT 8th! I have a trip planned to my old stomping grounds (washington DC) in a month...I want to look good when I see my old pals! I have put on 20 lbs in about 3 years...so here we go on this journey!
  • cmirags28
    Options
    I started the book today & can't wait! I was on weight watchers, it worked for 3 months then i fell off the band wagon and it became too expensive so I am hoping with my knowledge or WW and this book i can get back on track! I want to be at my goal weight of 145lbs on my 25th bday on July 21st, 2013!!! Any help, tips, advice, words of encourgement and success stories would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks!!
  • maribennington
    maribennington Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just starting the six week program TODAY!! I am super excited and ready for a transformation... Please continue to update how you are doing and we can work together! Good luck!