Hello and What's Up?

Options
alanabanana01
alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
i just want to say hello and wish you a successful weekend? How is everyone doing? Any plans for Labor Day?

I am doing great! I like feeling in control of my food, I like tracking and I most of all like losing!

On Labor Day I am going to my sisters who is hosting a family get together----my Dad (72) is going through a break up, and really needs our support.

It is hot here in Iowa today, but our nights are getting cooler---shades of fall :-)

Have a great day!!

Replies

• lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    This week has been the pits! I am planning a big wedding at my church for 15 couples and I am coordinating EVERYTHING. It has been quite a feat. And it isn't even happening until October 20th. Sigh. I have to figure out a way to make myself a priority during this ridiculous time. Trying to figure out whether or not to spend the weekend in Michigan with my parents. I don't think I want to go I have been so wishy washy about it. I am just tired.

I hope everyone is fairing better than I am this week. I need to get back moving! I think the exercise would help me with the stress.If you want to read about the wedding you can go to: http://www.cantonrep.com/newsnow/x1333906744/Cathedral-of-Life-offering-free-weddings-for-couples-living-together