A little bit about me...

Hi everyone,

Like so many of you, I have struggled and continue to struggle with an eating disorder for longer than I would like to admit. Over the course of the past 8 years I've truly run the ED gamut with years of anorexia, then bulimia, then binging and physically purging, then binging and purging through exercise, and as it now stands, attempting to live a healthy lifestyle and make my binges few and far between. Lately that has been hard for me and I would love to find support within this group.

I've been using the MyFitnessPal app on my phone for over a year now and it's definitely helped me lose the 8lbs that I have but I am still struggling, a year later, to fight my way down to my goal weight loss of 35 lbs. I'm hoping this group could help me. I've just graduated college and would desperately like to be able to live my adult life at peace with myself.

Is this a place where people post photos? I think I could use the catharsis of letting other people see the yoyo struggle I've had for the past five years but I, of course, don't want to trigger anyone. Is there a better forum for that?

Xo
aj

Replies