Introductions

Options
13»

Replies

• bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I just finished Biking 11.60 Miles................Go Get Em!!!!!!!!!!
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi Eveyone! I'm Penny. I'm so excited to be part of this group and to have people to help motivate me to get this done. I have had huge problems with sticking with weight loss in the past. I finally feel like my mind and my life are in the right place to get this done. I am 44 pounds away from my goal weight so I have a long road ahead. If you feel like encouraging someone, add me as a friend and bug the hell out of me to make sure I stay motivated :smile:
  • SanjiSun
    SanjiSun Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi all...

I joined the Sept. 5 pound challenge as well, but with my current progress 5 seems to be easily achievable.
    8 is right about the goal I had in mind for this time frame, and it will be more of a challenge.
    So I'm glad that this challenge exists =)
  • TexasSunny
    TexasSunny Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I'm excited to start this challenge.... I didn't make my goal in the August challenge, but I did lose 5 lbs which makes me happy. And if I can lose 5, then I can lose 8! :)

I'm a teacher, school just started. Still working on finding my routine. When to work out, when to cook, and HOW to get all that water down without having to run to the bathroom every 20 minutes!!

Getting there. Sunday is my weigh-in day...so I'll post that tomorrow. Well, I'm thinkin on it anyway! NO ONE knows how much I weigh. My hubby doesn't... and I tell him, when I get to a number I'm proud of, you'll know it!!!

Anyway.... good luck everyone! (LOL...it's soooooooooooooooo not luck!!! I know!)
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad to find this group still going after August. I did make the 10lb weight loss for August but now that I've lost my first huge chunk and hit the goal MPF set for me - it's going much more slowly. I need to remember to stay accountable and focused. I will be thrilled to lose another 8lbs and I think that's more realistic for a month. Good luck to everyone and feel free to add me for support.
  • cece1065
    Options
    I just joined this evening and my goal is to drop 10 lbs in September.
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just started MFP, and so far I've had good results...but I think this challenge will be perfect for getting me over the three-week roadblock that I seem to face constantly. Just have to push through it, and I think having this short term goal will be the perfect way to do that! Looking forward to it.
  • princessaclara
    princessaclara Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hello everibody, im Glad to see most of the people from august challenge in here, lest keep it up!!!
    i lost 11 pounds in august, but most of it in the first 2 weeks, i feel the last pounds are harder to lose so 8 pounds this month will be good for me :).

weight august 1st: 157 lb

Final weight august 31
    and starting weight for Sep: 146 lb

Hoping to lose the most thought, good luck everibody!!!
  • goldie093263
    Options
    Hi im Cassie, im 5'4 and i weigh 139 right now, todays september third, and i would love to be in this challenge :) add me as a contact if you want i love to meet new people and talk t others who are trying to lose weight, tone up, to :)
  • ahice11
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Adelle - I've been on MFP for about a year and been plateaued - AGAIN. UGH. I love the idea of this challenge and am ready to go.

I run too! My goal is 40 miles this month. Eeek!
  • skb12573
    skb12573 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am Shari. I dislike exercise but completed C25k training and am loving it! Running my 2nd 5k this coming Saturday. Aiming high for 8 # loss this month! I totally stalled last month and want to do better. Good luck to us all!

HW =305# last year
    SW 295# on MFP in Feb
    CW =219.6#
    GW =211# for end of Sept
  • qsternie
    qsternie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am so glad I found this group! I am big on exercise but SUCK when it comes to diet. I am trying to lose 12lbs by Oct 15th so losing 8 in September sounds good to me! I am going to adjust MFP goal to reflect that and I will be chugging along with you guys. My starting weight this month is 151.