Setting Goals!

Options
Hey LGRcrew, I want to ensure your success by first setting goals for yourself. By doing that, not only do you gain a clear vision of what you want to accomplish, but it will BOOST you toward your results and get you started on the right track.

What is a goal? How do we set a goal? We all need goals in our life whether it is a personal goal, fitness goal, business goal, or a Spiritual goal. Goals should be challenging, but reachable and specific. Once you have made a goal, you then you want to make a list of 5-10 smaller goals that will lead to the success of your ultimate goal. I like to call weak goals “LAYUPS”. An example of a layup fitness goal: “My fitness goal is to lose 5 pounds.” It’s too easy and not specific enough. You need to list a time frame for it to be accomplished (90 Days). An example of a good fitness goal: “My fitness goal for 2012 is to complete P90X in 90 days and go from 15% body fat to 7% body fat.” With that goal you break it down to smaller ones: “To reach my goal, I will: buy P90X within 2 weeks, buy groceries for nutrition requirements, schedule a set time of day to exercise.”

Why do I need to set a specific goal? So many people buy a workout program that may be too advanced for them and get discouraged way too early and the DVD’s end up on a shelf for a couple of years collecting dust! Or they buy a “LAYUP” workout and don’t quite get the results they wanted. I had P90X for 5 years before I truly committed to it. I never got past the first week. But the problem was I tried to do it on my own. I didn’t have a coach or team like LetsGetRipped to motivate and support my goals to get great results. That’s what I’m here for! Stay connected, we are here to help!

Everyone’s body is different and at different fitness levels. The good news is that we have a fitness program for YOU regardless of what gender, age, weight, height, or level of fitness. All you have to do is follow the workout programs and nutrition exactly how they are laid out and Beachbody guarantees that you WILL succeed! Or, guess what…..return the workout if you just weren’t satisfied and you get your money back.

I want to strategically set a challenging yet reachable goal for you. I want to see you succeed and I will coach you along the way to give you motivation, answer your questions about nutrition, what supplements to take, how may reps to do with how much weight, or just give you my straight up honest opinion about the products.

http://letsgetripped.com/hello-world/

Check out LetsGetRipped.com for more great tips to getting RIPPED!

God Bless,

Coach Josh

Replies

• Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    "I found that if you have a goal, that you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal." -Peter La Fleur-
  • CoachJoshT
    Options
    That's why I talked about setting goals that are reachable. Challenging, but reachable.