Help with TDEE week

Options
TripleJ3
TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
I will try to make this as short as possible while still giving as much info, so if something doesn't make sense, just ask and I will try to elaborate more :wink:

Sunday is the start of my rest week and was going to be my full TDEE week also. This past week was TOM and normally I am ravenous the week after. Well of course things changed and I was so freaking hungry this week. Most days I fought it off. I am at a 15% cut eating between 10%-15%. I might have gone over a little a day or two but really tried not to, or if I was really struggling I would eat some cauliflower or green beans.

Well last night I had had it. I was just so hungry and so tired of fighting against my body everyday. You would think with all the calories I eat it would be enough, but my body just wants more. Even during reset my body always wanted more and last night I just didn't want to fight it anymore. I figured since I might have ate more than I thought a day or two that I would just eat at TDEE through the weekend then start fresh Monday and say that was my TDEE week.

But now I am wondering if that is what I should do. So should I eat my normal cut today and go as planned on Sunday or eat at TDEE today and tomorrow and then eat at cut again Monday?

TIA!

Replies

• jomatho
    jomatho Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if I follow your explanation, but if you are saying you have already been eating at TDEE for a couple of days, but you were supposed to start on Sun, then I would just continue eating at TDEE and count those days towards your week. I don't think it matters if it coincides with your rest week from exercise. Actually, when eating at TDEE (or higher), that is a great time to rock the weights because you have a better chance of adding muscle with the extra calories you are eating.
    I hope that is what you are saying, if not, then maybe someone else can chime in :)
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Thanks, maybe I will do it that way, I know I ate at TDEE yesterday. I didn't eat at TDEE any of the other days but a couple of those days I ate over my 15% cut.

That makes sense though, don't know why I didn't just think to just make it 7 days in a row, not a Sunday through Saturday deal......