Restart

Options
Hello there!

I don't know if anyone even comes to see this group anymore, but I am gonna use it as a kind of journal/accountability spot.

I seriously seemed to lose my focus in August! I think it was one of my worst months here on MFP!! :cry: I was working with a group who did not have the same goals/motivation as I did...and instead of bringing them up to where I needed them to be...I let them pull me down. Now, that is a personal issue, no ones fault but mine!

So, today, September 1st, I am hitting restart!

I went out and put in some time on the treadmill, and a few minutes on the elliptical...I don't know why but that kicks my butt!! I can hardly stay on that thing. I think that will be one of my goals - stay on that machine for a bit longer every week!

So, my goals for this week are:
1) 10-15 miles of walking/jogging
2) LOG! I have seriously slacked in this area
3) Be a good team mate!

I will check in again to post my progress!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Thank You for starting this Jackie! I need a "restart" myself!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    I definitely need to restart myself. Have been slacking in exercise and logging and it shows in my pant size...
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am really looking forward to September. I am anxious to get moving with the challenges and also to meet everyone. :flowerforyou:

Jackie, I appreciate all your efforts with the August challenge. You did your best.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    This is a great time of year to restart, and concentrate on our health with the kids going back to school and the weather cooling off. I am looking forward to this challenge and to meeting everyone
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Is everyone on here doing the Life's new journey challenge?
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @Pam - I think so. I have checked in here under the 'Exercise' thread, but there is no set way! :flowerforyou: