Move to Level 2 early??

Options
Level 1 kicked my booty at first, but I'm now doing it easily. I finished Level 1, Day 6 today and felt like I could have done it again. I've been alternating days doing shred and running/weightlifting and I've thrown in a couple of rest days.

So should I complete level 1 before moving on with level 2 or can I go ahead and skip to level 2? And those of you who found level 1 pretty easy toward the end, how bad was starting level 2? Should I prepare to be sore for two days again? :) Thanks!! :)

Replies

• surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I switched to level 2 early. After day 6 of level 1 I started level 2 but only because my boyfriend is leaving in 3 weeks and he wanted to spend the full 10 days on levels 2 and 3. I can't say I was finding 1 easy, but I was able to complete the 20min circuit. Level 2 was a whole new level of pain. I do think doing all of level 1 would help to build the muscle strength you need for 2 to be as effective, but 2 was a good change up. I am now so sore that today is a rest day :). Best of luck.
  • everlastingdream
    Options
    Hi! :D I moved up to level two on day eight of level one- I was not feeling as 'worked out' with level one as I did at the beginning, so I wanted to shake things up again- and it worked!! Hahaa I looked like I'd been caught in the rain with level two!! :P But it's getting easier already (three days in), but with nothing like the initial ache I had from level one. I'd go for it!! :) x
  • Circapaleo
    Options
    Whoa Nellie!! Level 2 is a bit of a jump from Level 1! :-)

But I'm glad I skipped because I completed it and feel much more "worked out". Thanks guys for the info and suggestions. :)