September Week One: Lets Motivate Each Other!!

Options

Replies

• OoSnowiteoO
    Options
    goal today is to definatly stay below my calorie intake!!, go to the gym and rock it harder than yesterday! so 20 mins on bike, and 20 on treadmill!! i want to increase at least 20 more calories burned each workout!
  • vonns36
    vonns36 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday month too!!!...my goal is to cut out bread completely it's been 5 days already yah!!! And keep on with my exercises...ohh and beat my teenage neices at just dance 3!!!
  • fabfrochick12
    Options
    my goal is to up my water intake and to master squats
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    @soosweet12 that is a great point, I like your self control. I have been doing well with drinking enough water, but I am still struggling to get out the bed in the mornings to walk... I'll get it in this evening though. Have a wonderful day ladies!!!

Lol don't believe it....at times my self control SUCK! I am trying to trick myself into believing its great though :)
  • Determined75
    Determined75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    @ soosweet12...what kind of smoothies? Sounds interesting
  • soosweet1920
    Options
    1 hour on the elliptical felt GREAT!!!...I'm very interested in seeing what my body can do...I've been the big girl all my life. I wonder if it really can shrink and when it do how will it look!!
  • soosweet1920
    Options
    @ soosweet12...what kind of smoothies? Sounds interesting

Well really its a shake...GNC Total Lean Shakes
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love this post! I just made some changes to my goals I feel miserable at 1200 cals so my new goal is 1b per week and now my new cal intake is 1500 which seems more doable for me.. I will stick with this and up my water intake and exercise. Good luck all, we can def do this.
  • yannimom
    Options
    P.S. I'm going to do 30ds again for the 4th time and this time around complete it! NO EXCUSES!
  • soosweet1920
    Options
    P.S. I'm going to do 30ds again for the 4th time and this time around complete it! NO EXCUSES!

Thats what I said about insanity!! I already fell off though smh. I think I liek the fact on machines I can actually see how much I burned instead of guessing...
  • yannimom
    Options

Thats what I said about insanity!! I already fell off though smh. I think I liek the fact on machines I can actually see how much I burned instead of guessing...

Maybe you can get an HRM when doing insanity so that way you can see what you are burning as you go.
  • QuietStorm33
    Options
    I think this is a great disdussion topic. I have fibromyalgia and need all the motivation and encouragement that I can get.

My goal for this week, is to exercise more and to eat healthier.
  • soosweet1920
    Options
    I think this is a great disdussion topic. I have fibromyalgia and need all the motivation and encouragement that I can get.

My goal for this week, is to exercise more and to eat healthier.

This is the place to get it!! You can do this :)
  • Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My plans for September are to lose 8-10 lbs. I will stay withing my calorie limits and I will continue to use my waling dvd 5 times a week. I'm looking for more MFP friends to motivate and to motivate me. Feel free to send me a friend invite. We can all do this! :happy:
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week are to eat all meals before 8:30pm and workout in mornings at least 3 times this week. There are 17 weeks before Christmas day and I would love to lose 17lbs by then so I could prehaps feel better about myself and be on track by New Years instead making the same sorry New Years resolution I make every year which is to get in shape and lose weight!
    I like this idea.
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My goal is to start walking this month. I Jazzercise several times a week and want to do something more to add to my exercise calories. Also, I finally ordered my HRM so I'll be more accurate with my calculations.
  • soosweet1920
    Options
    Week Two is Here!! Are you changing things up? Have you been staying strong?
  • Rochie81
    Rochie81 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My week was really good food wise. I had gained 3.5 lbs the previous week because of my food choices. I tried to be more committed to eating healthy this week and staying under my calorie goal and I was able to lose the 3.5 lbs. plus and additional 2 lbs!!!
    I am continuing with my same goals:
    drink more water- at least 96oz. and get up in the AM to workout.
    I hope everyone has a very prosperous week this week!!!
  • soosweet1920
    Options
    Have anyone been taking supplements with their healthy eating and exercise? If so what have you been taking and how have it worked out for you??
  • blkfamu
    blkfamu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal this week has been to prepare all my meals, or at least eat healthy when I do go out.. Last night was my first time going out and that was to Subway, I forgot to take the ground turkey out to defrost. I will not lie Shrimp and Brocolli, a side of crab fried rice and shrimp egg rolls were calling my name..