Turbofire Shoes

sbroadus
sbroadus Posts: 41 Member
If any one is doing Turbofire, what shoes are you wearing. I know in the videos everyone and their mom wears Shox. I think that Shox feel like you are walking in high heels and I don't know if I would want to work out in them.
I"m currently doing CLX in Nike free run 2's. There is definitely not enough padding/support in them. I have worn them through all of my CLX circuits so the sides are starting to get worn out. Darn!! I'm going to have to go shoe shopping!!

Replies

• Zylayna
    Zylayna Posts: 728 Member
    I've been using Asics cross trainers...so far so good but I just bought them about a month ago. I like them because they handle side to side movement as well as having enough cushioning for jumps. Not good for running/walking though...I wear a different pair for that.
  • If any one is doing Turbofire, what shoes are you wearing. I know in the videos everyone and their mom wears Shox. I think that Shox feel like you are walking in high heels and I don't know if I would want to work out in them.
    I"m currently doing CLX in Nike free run 2's. There is definitely not enough padding/support in them. I have worn them through all of my CLX circuits so the sides are starting to get worn out. Darn!! I'm going to have to go shoe shopping!!
    Now you got me thinking about my shoes too:sad:
    Cross trainers would be a good idea because you can use it for turbo and CLX
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    I use my running shoes and they've been fine. They're Saucony.
  • I do the reebok ziggs. They have a lot of padding and the extra rubber soles help when doing all the jumps!
  • Zylayna
    Zylayna Posts: 728 Member
    If any one is doing Turbofire, what shoes are you wearing. I know in the videos everyone and their mom wears Shox. I think that Shox feel like you are walking in high heels and I don't know if I would want to work out in them.
    Now you got me thinking about my shoes too:sad:
    Cross trainers would be a good idea because you can use it for turbo and CLX

yup...I use my asics cross trainers for a TF/CLX hybrid