Is anyone going to any horror movie marathons this October?

Options
This October will be my third trip to Cleveland for 12 hours of Terror! I'm very excited as the event is always super fun. This year the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is being shown along with Terror Train, Slither, Shaun of the Dead and...wait for it, Jaws 3D! Jaws 3D is silly, but it'll be fun. The organizers usually throw in a surprise horror film as well!

Replies

• d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Never been to anything like this, but my wife and I have started watching horror movies leading up to Halloween. So far, we've watched Campfire Tales and Disturbing Behavior. Next is Shutter (the version with Joshua Jackson).
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've seen Shutter, you'll have to let me know if that's any good.
  • d0gma
    Options
    Watched "Shutter" this weekend. Not a bad movie, but not good either. It was fairly predictable and there weren't really any tense or suspenseful scenes. The best I can say for it is that the final shot was really good.
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I'll probably avoid it. My copies of The Cabin in the Woods and Bait should be arriving on Tuesday. Can't wait, I love creature features and Cabin was so awesome. I can't wait to slo-mo the elevator scene. :)
  • d0gma
    Options
    I liked Cabin in the Woods, my wife looooooved it.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Cabin in the woods was too good of a film. I felt that someone was pumping chemicals in the room to get me to love it.