after summer craziness

Options
Hi ladies! After a hot summer of parties and overindulging I come back to you with "my tail between my legs" lol. and a few more inches on my already nonexistent waist!!:blushing: I am hoping I am stronger now and ready to buckle down !! I missed Snoozie's wonderful and inspiring posts to start my day, thank you Snoozie!! I don't see you on today, hope all is well. My September goal is to stay with this every day. I also would like to give up Diet Pepsi. Kids are all out of the house again and I feel free to concentrate on me. Tomorrow a.m. I am going to get back on the treadmill and get rid of some of the guilt I feel for throwing my diet out the window the last month!! Woohoo!!:happy: I hope you all have a good night, Lorie.

Replies

• cheryl5115
    cheryl5115 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am with you, I need to get back to exercising. We can do this.
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    HI, Lorie,
    We are all having the same problems , it is so hard to stay true north on this without veering off course. The best we can do is leave some crumbs so we can find our way back..lol I have recently gotten off most soda's ,except I have a diet one , two or three times a week...it is so hard. You will conquer this, and we can all do it together.
    G