Introductions:)

Options
Chae4u2nv
Chae4u2nv Posts: 13 Member
Please make sure if you decide to take part your emails have been sent to me by:
Friday 7th September 2012 at 00:00 (A.M) BST!!!
I appreciate everyone is in diff time zones so if you are unsure or need help to figure out what time in your time zone 00:00 BST would be I can assist with that to ensure no one gets left or left out for that week.

Replies

• nangel4u
    Options
    This is gonna be fun!!! Im thinking about making a youtube account to make video reviews ;-)
  • Chae4u2nv
    Options
    it is going to be super fun! i cant wait!!

and most definately its so quick an easy to set up a youtube account i would love video responses on how your workout went that day what u loved hated struggled with ect
    or even videos of you doing the workouts its just a nice way to extend out of MFP and take it that one step further makes interaction a little more fun too
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    This sounds great, but a little scary not knowing what exercise is coming up. But I am ready for the challenge. I loook forward to it. :smile:
  • Chae4u2nv
    Options
    Hey Sassieatl! Welcome on board :)

To be honest with you I'm a little nervous myself since I know what this week is going to hold and entail eeeek but bring it on!!

I have completed and finished The calander for Week#1 has been prepared and is ready to be emailed out 2 days before the workout commences so that's tomorrow woooooop :D

Inbox me your email as from 00:00 BST you will eligible to receive the 1st calander
    I will be posting an update at 23:00 BST tonight also an Hour before the emails go out so keep an eye out for that