Tracking and reports

Options
blueimp
blueimp Posts: 230 Member
If one is using the tracking/ reports feature of MFP to track BG, does anyone know if one can get and print a report of more than one week in something other than a graph?
I'm hoping that there is a way to print reports to take with me to the doc. Right now I'm transferring to a spreadsheet, but that'sjust extra time.
Thank, as always, for your thoughts.
Judi

Replies

• shellanddiabetes
    Options
    Hi Judi,
    Where do you find that as I am very interested to know as well//

Shell...
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I don't know about mfp but most meters can be downloaded to a computer spreadsheet. You need to get a cable to do that which you need to order from the meter mfg. Some drs. specify a meter and they have the cable and software to download at the office.
  • blueimp
    Options
    Some drs. specify a meter and they have the cable and software to download at the office.
    Now that would be just too easy!
  • travisseger
    travisseger Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I use a cell phone app called OnTrack to log all of my BG readings and notes. It has a wide variety of reports and graphs that are available, and I can pull any of them up, select share, and email them directly to the doctor. It's a pretty cool app that I've been using since Day One.
  • blueimp
    Options
    I use a cell phone app called OnTrack to log all of my BG readings and notes.
    I'll look into this -- thanks.
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Let us know how you like it. I thought about this one but I haven't done so yet. I like the idea of having it on-hand.
  • Cameo530
    Cameo530 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I use an app too. It's called GlucoseBuddy and I have it on my Droid and my Ipod and you can access it on-line too, so I always have a way to track. It also does reports that can be exported to Excel.

I've been considering just using the "Notes" section in my food diary on here though, so I can easily see which foods resulted in which readings. I regularly print out my diary to show my doctor, so that way we'd be able to study the correlations between what I'm eating and my BGL without having to line things up from two different reports.
  • blueimp
    Options
    Didn't find OnTrack (might not exist for iOS), but did find GlucoseBuddy and one that's called Diabetes App Lite. I'll look at them more over the weekend. Looks like there are several variations available.