Hottie Homework

Options
OK, it's the weekend before we officially begin! Here is your assignment:

1. Plan your menu and go shopping for healthy meals and snacks. Whenever possible, go for the least processed foods you can! I was always taught to "shop the perimeter" of the grocery store for fresh produce, meats, and dairy. Plan and pre-prep the things you can so that it's easier to make good choices throughout the day.

2. Schedule your workouts at a time that you will be most likely to complete them. Shoot for AT LEAST 30 minutes each day, even if you have to break it up into mini-sessions. Make it non-negotiable, whether it be first thing, during your lunch hour, directly after work, right before bed, whatever. Make it work!

3. Take "before" pics and measurements. You don't have to post them, but they will help you see how much you accomplished when you are done! Not just weight, measure your bust, waist, hips, thighs, and anything else you deem worthy!

4. Share your goals with the group. What do you hope to accomplish with this Challenge? Make it something you can measure: I want to workout every day; I want to lose x number of pounds or x number of inches; I want to stay within my calorie allotment every day. Whatever it is!

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!

Replies

• brooke_young08
    Options
    My goal is to get to my goal weight of 130 pounds, which means I have 8 pounds to go!
  • ToniaWalkin
    ToniaWalkin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Goals

1. log in every day (not just week days)
    2. Lose 20 lbs

Let's do this!