Paleo in Colorado

Options
caribougal
caribougal Posts: 865 Member
I bought tix to the Paleo conference in Estes Park to hear talks from Michelle Tam from nomnompaleo.com, Melissa Joulwan, author of Eat Well and theclothesmakethegirl.com, and Holly from hollywouldifshecould.com

http://www.ymcarockies.org/Paleo.htm

Melissa just posted on her blog the menu for the lunch... all from her cookbook: Chocolate Chili, Cinnamon Beef Stew, Rogan Josh, Shepherd’s Pie, The Best Chicken You Will Ever Eat, raw veggies with Moroccan Dipping Sauce, and berries for dessert.

Now I'm even more psyched to go, just to taste those dishes!!

Replies

• Cerebrus189
    Cerebrus189 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Gonna talk to my hubby tonight! It's either the Paleo seminar or seeing Florence & the Machine in October. I want to meet Melicious in person :)
  • caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Great! I hope you can come. It would be fun to meet you. I emailed Michelle Tam, and she said she and her hubby are celebrating his birthday in Boulder on Sunday and asked for restaurant recommendations. I gave her a bunch of farm-to-table restaurants to try and my favorite gluten-free restaurant. Is it geeky and stalkerish that I want to go to dinner with her and her hubby? Yes!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    If my hubby wasn't going tdy at the end of the month, I'd totally drive the 12 hours to Denver. I SO want to go to this!!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Bumping so I can reply later!
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Oh I'd love to go!!! Don't think i'll be able to this year though. :( Wish TX had Farm-to-Market restaurants and GF places. Soooo disappointing.