starting again tomorrow

Options
ahh i how i have missed clean eating, i am starting tomorrow and i am hoping to lose 80lbs

i am following tosca reno's plan and eating 1800 cals a day and see how i go from there x

Replies

• januadiaboli
    januadiaboli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Now that the first week of school craziness is over, I`ll be moving back towards healthier, cleaner eating as well. I did fairly well last week (although we won`t talk about yesterday, lol) and am looking forward to getting back into the habit of healthier eating. I haven`t read any of Tosca`s books, but I think I`ll be checking to see if our itty-bitty library can get one of them in. I`m just trying to eat as many whole, unprocessed foods as possible, and it seems to be working so far.

Good luck!
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) I've just hopped aboard the clean-eating train myself. I suffer from migraines and after a 2-week stint of having a headache non-stop, and of course comfort eating because of it, I decided to cut out all the nasty stuff I was eating and start fresh with clean foods. I determined that anything heavily processed, sugary or fermented causes me to get a headache, so I'm doing my best to stick to foods that only contain natural ingredients I can easily identify.

Nice to meet you!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    my husbands been on holidays, now that he is back,. i am going all out and back to getting at it today!
  • MzWit98
    MzWit98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am with you - I actually just planned all my meals for the week last night and am feeling really good about the direction I am going. Now if only there weren't so many temptations out there. It takes me about 3 months to get in a routine and one day to knock me out of it. :)