Doggy fun park

Options
melaniecheeks
melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
We discovered a fantastic place this weekend - a doggy fun park! A secure paddock safely split into 4 different zones (so that any dogs who dont get on well with others can still find a place to play) with lots of agility equipment, balls to throw, plenty of water available, and free tea and coffee for the owners! Max and Mini had an absolute ball, though Max was a bit aggressive with some other dog, so we moved the pair of them to a separate paddock. Mini showed a real natural ability for agility, she was through tunnels, up and down A frames etc like a goodun'.

Replies

• robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great one! I really like the multiple-enclosures idea. And I wish my dog park had free coffee...
  • akeener3
    Options
    Oh, I am jealous. Our dog park doesn't have agility equipment. I bet my pup would love it. Well, the bigger one would anyways!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Its closed for the winter now, but I'm taking mini, my cocker spaniel, to obedience classes to get her ready for some agility training in the spring. She passed her Good Citizen Dog bronze test in May, and has just passed her silver award in November, so we're now working on the gold award!