Obama 2016

Options
pj12string
pj12string Posts: 128 Member
Anyone see this movie yet?

It is a great movie and all Americans should see it. The movie is not a all out bash on Obama, rather a fact checking mission to see who he is and what motivates him.

I enjoyed the movie but left the theater thinking that it would make a good horror movie, because I fear what is to come should he be re-elected.

God help us if he wins.

Blessings to you my fellow Americans,
Pete

Replies

• LeeSickler
    LeeSickler Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it yet but I would really like to. For the first time in my life I fear for my country!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it yet. I haven't had the money to go to the movies; but, I have wanted to and plan to as soon as I can. I'm like you, though. It would be more like a horror movie for me. I honestly do fear for this country. I'm terrified he is going to win. I know he won't honestly... but, I'm afraid he will steal it.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it yet but I would really like to. For the first time in my life I fear for my country!

Me too. It's not the country I was raised in.
  • familyof9
    Options
    I plan on seeing this one!

God bless America!
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen it. But I too am in fear for my country! I never in a million years would have thought he would have been elected to begin with! I just knew Americans were too smart to fall for his lies! So now that his true colors have been revealed (not all, mind you. Lord help us if we saw all of his true colors) I'm praying that Americans come to their senses and make the right decision!!!