25 in 65 challenge last weigh in:(

Options
Well its be real u guys!!!! Didnt it goooo by super fast?! Me and tiara just want to thank everyone who did this challenge with us!! its been amazing getting to know everyone, and i hope thru this small journey together we found out about ourselves and discorvered who we really are, because its not about pounds!! its about learning live and eat healthy!!!, Im so proud of everyone, weve all had our ups and downs, I knw I have, but were a work in progress!!!! Again i need everyone to post there final stats tonite in this post, or email them to me, and i will be annoucing the winner if youtube video tomorrow!!! now we are all winners here, but it was a competition! Again thanku sooooo much! hope to still stay in contact with u guys and good luck to you all!!! hugs!!!

Pls post inches, and weight below thanku!!!!

Replies

• msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    OMG that did fly by!!! I'm at work right now and then I have class right after so I won't be able to post stats until later tonight. I still can't believe its over already. I didn't make it to 25 lbs but I'm still proud of myself and everybody else who stuck with it. Never giving up is what really counts!