Putting C25K on hold

Options
BABetter1
BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
Here's the deal, I bought Insanity like 2 years ago. Then, I started the program only to stop a few days into it. This is sad, but we were living in a very old house with wooden floors, and I was afraid I was going to damage the structure of the house with all the jumping around (true story).:blushing: But, now I live in a newer home with a concrete foundation, and I've lost more than 30 pounds and feel stronger. Plus, someone at work started Insanity (and he is older and more out of shape than I). So, I started it again. I finished my 5th consecutive day today. I love it! I also love C25k, though. But, I just don't think my old knees can take both programs simultaneously. And, I'm hoping that Insanity will actually whip me into better shape and I'll be able to breeze through C25k when I start doing it again. Feel free to pour out your constructive criticism or whatever comments come to mind starting .. . . now!

Replies

• HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I think that's actually a good idea! I'm doing C25K now, but I've heard SO many good things about Insanity. I think when it comes to working out, if you do what fits in your schedule, what motivates you rather than your neighbour, then it's SO much easier to stick to and you'll enjoy it more... so do what you're more likely to stick to! :D insanity then c25k sounds great :)