I STARTED NROL4W!!

So excited to say that I finally started. I was nervous to start it at the gym, but then I found an amazing weight set on Craigslist for $150. It included the bench, 350lbs worth of weights, an olympic bar. Then my husband managed to get the guy to throw in a curl bar. Everything was in great condition. Thank God I did it at home cause I must have fell off of the swiss ball 5 times before I managed to do a full set. It didn't help that my husband was recording the whole thing. Can you imagine if I did it at the gym, I would be a youtube sensation. I did it at home and I feel great. Not sure if it is from the workout or the great deal I scored. Either way I am on cloud 9 right now. Can't wait for workout B tomorrow. I just need to bump my weights up, I guess I am stronger than I thought.

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Congrats on your beginning, and the awesome deal you got on your weight set!

So you started yesterday, right? remember to leave that rest day in between (use it for something else, like a spin class).
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    CONGRATULATION ON STARTING!!
    That really is a great deal on all the weights you got! good score!!
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 574 Member
    That is an awesome deal! Congrats and happy lifting!