Breakfast at a hotel...

Options
Fairysoul
Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
We are staying at a resort on Friday night for my husbands birthday. I have decided to bring a few of our meals with us, dinner as the exception which is easy meat and veggies at a resuraunt. But I need ideas for breakfast. We wil be waking up in the morning and coming home but I need primal ideas!! There will be a mini fridge in the room.

Replies

• caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    My new favorite. Wrap cantelope slices in Applegate Farms pancetta or prosciutto. Decadent.
  • Fairysoul
    Options
    I would totally do that... but I can't have melons :(
  • skwidlund
    skwidlund Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    If I'm eating dairy, I usually find the nearest Whole Foods or other market and pick up whole fat plain Greek yogurt and kombucha. I either add fruit or bring chopped nuts and honey from home to top it. I've also eaten beef jerky for breakfast in a pinch!
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Are you going to have access to a microwave? You could always pre cook a scramble with eggs and veggies and heat it up, or just take along some hardboiled eggs and some meats you like cold (I love cold bacon and cold sausage for breakfast)
  • Fairysoul
    Options
    Not sure about microwave... Maybe I can bring lara bars or something?
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Boiled eggs
    Precooked breakfast sausage (yes, it's yummy cold)
    Precook bacon (ditto above)
    Beef jerky
    Dried or fresh fruit
    Roasted carrots (super yummy cold)
    Almond butter and celery
  • Fairysoul
    Options
    Thanks those are some great ideas, I will have to call about the microwave, but very thankful for the suggestions!