Excited about progress! :)

Options
I just have to share... my goal for Phase 1 is ambitious: 30 pounds. That means to stay on track, I have to lose 10 pounds a month.

Here we are, 11 days in and I am already 6 pounds down!!

I know the beginning is easier, of course, but I gotta say, I'm pretty pumped and I do believe I'm going to make my first goal.

How are you guys doing? I hope you are doing well, if you're able to tell at this point... I know a few people aren't going to weigh in much in between.

Replies

• sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Good for you!!

I am down a couple pounds but I had a little gain after our first weigh in - mostly water weight but I've got a structured workout now which I am back to running C25K again so that will definitely help.

I am logging much more consistently as well so I know that this will start running smooth and I'll see loss pretty regular for a few weeks.

Keep up the good work and keep moving!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Honestly, haven't seen much of a difference yet...I've been struggling at times, but still giving it a try. I've lowered my calories a bit, and see if that helps.
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I've got to get back on track with working out I think. I started a new job at the end of August and it's eating up a lot of my time, but not all of my time. I really want to make my goal by December!
  • Mechelle1967
    Mechelle1967 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just have to share... my goal for Phase 1 is ambitious: 30 pounds. That means to stay on track, I have to lose 10 pounds a month.

Here we are, 11 days in and I am already 6 pounds down!!

I know the beginning is easier, of course, but I gotta say, I'm pretty pumped and I do believe I'm going to make my first goal.

How are you guys doing? I hope you are doing well, if you're able to tell at this point... I know a few people aren't going to weigh in much in between.

I, too, am hoping to lose 30 lbs during Phase 1. So far I am down 5 lbs with two weeks still to go in the first month. Workouts this week have been sporadic due to trying to get ready for a trip next week and my Zumba instructor being out of commission. Will definitely be getting some different exercise in next week! Lots of swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, etc. I'm taking my running shoes, too, so I hope to see more results!

Good luck to everyone! Can't wait to see how everyone is doing at the end of Phase 1!
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Thrilled to say I have made my September goal, a little early even! I am well on my way to making the December 1st goal of 30 lbs lost a reality.

How is everyone else doing at this point? I'm eager to hear. Maybe we should have a weekly check-in, or something.
  • rnhoppe
    rnhoppe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Down 5.2 since beginning this challenge. 20.6 to go to meet my first goal. Feeling good about progress.
  • mclarkin75
    mclarkin75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am down 10 lbs but only lost 0.4 lbs this week but I am sure next week will be better. I did lose an inch on my hips and 2.5 inches on my waist. I am hoping for 30 lbs by December 1st as well.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    Very proud of all you for your losses..I'm working on it. I'm really trying to make a real effort to avoid binging and stay on track..aiming to have losses myself fairly soon. :bigsmile:
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    thats great!
    i bought new scales after starting so i had the horrid new scales gain, then a few health issues (teeth) but back on track now down a few inches and ready to really go at it ! :D
    x
  • rnhoppe
    rnhoppe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My pants keep falling down! If that's not progress, I don't know what is! ;)
  • swopely
    Options
    Down 12 . 5 lbs since 9/1/12. I feel so much better . I have more energy. My clothes are much looser and my face is thinner. I feel pretty !
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    My scales battery is bit the dust, so wont know for a while until I replace it..but my clothes do feel better..and my guess..I'm down at least 2 or 3lbs since 9/1
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    Bump..too quiet here. :smile:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    October for me is a new month, and a new plan..I put myself down to 2lbs a week at 1390 calories for starters..going to try and keep things as clean as I can. :D
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Congrats to my fellow losers!! LOL! I'm down 4.6 so far. It's a struggle to lose anything so I'm hopeful that this will continue. I'm tracking every bite I take on the WW eTools program and it seems to be helping. Hope you all have a great week! :heart:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    Hows everyone doing with their progress? My progress is still been painfully slow, and thats my own fault, trying to really make up for it by eating more clean and healthy, avoiding binges, and working out. Remember to stay strong, keep your goals in mind! We have just over 6 weeks left of this phase, so make it count! :bigsmile:
  • stefwi2000
    stefwi2000 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am at a stand still, my weight is not dropping or gaining. :sad: I will not give up. I have until December 1st to lose 14 pounds I can do it. :happy:
  • karedaly75
    karedaly75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I lost 12 lbs in September, which is when I started for real. The summer was a "practice" am I ready for this. This month I have only lost 5 lbs so far. I feel like I keep looking at my weight loss graph and wonder why it isn't falling off! I have tried to rope in 3 of my friends to support me by exercising with me. So far one friend has walked with me twice, friend 2 bailed out on me last night, friend 3 is suppose to go to the gym with me tonight and tomorrow. I know I can't make them accountable for me, but I was hoping it would inspire me to workout more often. I have set the 30lbs goal for December as well. I was solid on that goal at the beginning of Sept, and even felt like it was solid on Oct 1st, now I am concerned I won't get to 20lbs by the end of Oct. *** On a more positive note**** I have been going to the gym alone in the mornings 4 days a week. The friends were going to be a bonus workout. Thank you everyone for posting, it helps to know that others are struggling too, but really helps to see success stories to motivate me!

ps= anyone know how to add my weight loss bar to my post?
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    Go to settings when in the msg boards on top of the post and make sure the the box is checked.
  • karedaly75
    karedaly75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks WalkingGirl:smile: