I Will Probably Frequent This Group! :)

Options
Hi!
I'm a mother of 3 (well, 4, if you count my husband!), 44 years old and I have battled my weight all my life. I successfully lost 75lbs on my own doing a low gl diet, exercise (I was a stay at homer then) and then Atkins for about 4-5 months (as a vegetarian...not easy!) before hurricane Katrina, and vowed I would NEVER go past a size 8 again! Then we were displaced, separated, yadda, yadda, yadda. Of course that was 7 years ago. Went back to WW several times, actually became a Life timer following the Core program they had...but with back surgery, going back to the workforce full time, I have struggled a lot with it. I re-joined WW yet again, but haven't really moved more than 12 lbs since the end of December 2011. I hope to continue eating healthy, feeling satisfied, pulling in the reigns a bit, counting fruits and veggies and perhaps having some real success! I have almost always done well if I put my mind to it, but even with some forgiveness, I would still lose weight when I was younger...much slower now.
I look forward to meeting all of you, and getting to my goal weight again and staying there! FINALLY!